The entrance to the property is on the top floor where the two master suites are found, each with private bathrooms boasting 180-degree sea views and plus a private balcony and terrace. Also on this level is the main terrace and a third bedroom to the south of the grounds. The next floor down is home to a further two en suite bedrooms, as well as the main kitchen, living and dining area. Pièce de résistance is the sea facing gym and a spa with sauna; experienced practitioners can be called upon to provide massages and a number of pampering treatments from the comfort of your own villa. Stepping outdoors on this level one finds the magnificent swimming pool, Jacuzzi, sunbathing lawn and outdoor chill out area. The lowest level of the villa houses a self-contained apartment with terrace, kitchen and living room, ideal for a nanny or those simply seeking a little more seclusion. Though this is a villa to ensconce oneself away from the world and bask in the sublime views, one of Mallorca’s most charming ports is just a short drive away, as are scenic coastal discoveries of some of the region’s most pristine coves and beaches.
TOP FLOOR (Patio Level):
- Master Suite 1: Double bedroom with balcony and private terrace. Dressing room and en suite bathroom.
- Master Suite 2: Double bedroom with balcony and terrace access. Dressing room and en suite bathroom.
- Bedroom 3: Double bedroom with balcony and private terrace. En suite bathroom.
MIDDLE FLOOR (Terrace Level):
- Living room with terrace access
- Dining room
- Guest bathroom
- Main kitchen
- Bedroom 4: Double bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Wine cellar
- Spa with terrace access
- Fitness room
- Bedroom 5: Double bedroom with dressing room and en suite bathroom
LOWER FLOOR (Apartment Level)
- Bedroom 6: Double bedroom with terrace access and en suite bathroom
- Living room
WHY WE LIKE IT: The dazzling interiors and panoramic views from every room are an obvious draw, but we also love the splashes of artistic style such as the coffee table made from ancient door of a Majorcan manor house, as well as artefacts from Morocco, Burkina Faso and Tibet.