Just a 10 minute walk (or a 3 minute ride) from the shallow waters and soft sands at the beach, is Es Migjorn - on a very private estate lies a lovingly restored manor house dating back to 1798, saved from dilapidation and converted into stylish boutique accommodation. On Menorca's southern coast this is a veritable haven of peace and tranquility, with the shaded pool area affording views over the forests to the seas below.
Surrounding the house is 120 hectares of private, arable grounds, punctuated with caves and centuries-old remains and with a network of pathways which are superb for exploring by foot or on two wheels. Next to the property is the swimming pool, with fabulous views across the estate, and an adjacent dining terrace has a built-in barbeque and seating for a gathering of up to 20 guests.
- Bovera Suite: double bed (additional Single bed can be added), en suite bathroom, dressing room, access to terrace
- Assistant room: accessed via the kitchen but with its own bathroom this roon is well suited to a nanny or driver.
- TV room
- Living room
- King Suite: double bed, bathroom with bath and shower, access to terrace
- Sjal Suite: double bed, bathroom
- South Suite: double bed, bathroom
- Queen Suite: double bed, shared bathroom (with Cousin's Room)
- Cousins Room: full-size bunk-beds sleeping up to 5