Positioned directly at the water's edge is Sant Antoni. This charming, five-bedroom property overlooks Mahon harbour and the Isla del Re, and includes a swimming pool and direct access to a small beach. The house also comes with a shared jetty and boat for chartering around the bay (skipper licence required), perfect for pootling around the coastline or visiting the restaurants across the bay.
The villa is spread over several levels, with occasional steps up and down between the rooms. Bedrooms and living areas are comfortably furnished and elegantly styled, without losing the easy-going atmosphere of a sea front home. The kitchen opens onto a summer dining terrace overlooking the bay, while a master bedroom with four-poster bed has sea views, a private bathroom and the sound of lapping waves.
- Kitchen with sea views, opening onto terrace
- Dining room
- Living area
- Bedroom 1 Twin bedroom (1 step down) with en suite shower
- Bedroom 2 with Double/Twin and en suite shower
- Bedroom 3 with Double (1m60) en suite bath and hand-held shower
- Bedroom 4 with Double bed (1m40) and access to outdoor shower
Steps down to:
- Bedroom 5 master bedroom with king size bed (1m80) a/c en suite bathroom with bath and hand held shower.