Kanaryam is an extremely versatile and comfortable gulet, which offers the almost alchemical combination of an excellent crew, plenty of water sports equipment and great value for money.
She was never intended to be the flashiest yacht afloat, favouring the traditional and straightforward wooden trim in her 5 cabins and functional bathrooms. The transom stern allows for a really good-sized master cabin and a second master can be found in the bow, making her an ideal choice for two families.
The captain and his crew are extremely friendly and welcoming, with excellent knowledge of the local waters, whilst the cook is skilled at producing all manner of Turkish delicacies from his small galley. The main deck is large and ideal for sunbathing, whilst dining takes place at the stern, where a second lounging area can be found as well.
When at anchor, the crew are very happy to crack out the water-skis and other sporting equipment and the 80HP outboard on the tender provides more than enough oomph to lift even the portliest of skiers out of the water and around the bay.
All in all, Kanaryam is a brilliant, beautifully run yacht which can be chartered at an extremely reasonable rate.
- Length: 28m
- Built: 1997 (refitted 2014)
- Style: Gulet with transom stern
- No. Cabins: 2 x Master Cabins, 3 x Twin Cabins
- Bathrooms: 5 en-suite bathrooms
- In-cabin: 24 hour air-conditioning
- Kit: Satellite TV, DVD/CD Player, i-Dock, WIFI
- Toys: Water-ski, wakeboard, mono-ski, kneeboard, canoes, ringos, paddleboards, snorkelling kit, fishing equipment & board games
- Crew: Captain, chef, steward and deckhand - 4 in total
- Housekeeping: Regular linen and towel change