A perfectly proportioned gulet for a large and active family. With her distinctive green hull Lady Freya glides elegantly along the Turkish coastline. Her plentiful collection of water sports equipment makes her the obvious choice for a group who want to spend as much time in the water as relaxing on the deck.
Homely touches on a nautical theme add a cheerful feel to the interior and comfort is enhanced by the carpeted and spacious cabins. The covered aft seating/dining area with open sides boasts an outdoor TV, whilst an additional dining area on the forward deck caters for those wanting to dine somewhere a little quieter, where the only distraction is the beautiful surroundings. This deck invites guests to bask in the sunshine with numerous sun mattresses and cushions. Whilst inside you will find the saloon with a further dining area and TV and giving access to the mahogany-toned sleeping accommodation. The cabins are well proportioned, air conditioned (24hrs) and have smart bathrooms with chrome fittings and modern tiling.
The three crew members are warm and welcoming with an excellent chef and the captain has a keen passion and knowledge for fishing, so be sure to get him to catch supper one evening!
- Length: 23m
- Built: 2008
- Style: Gulet with transom stern
- No. Cabins: 2 x Master Cabins & 2 x Double Cabins
- Bathrooms: 4 en-suite bathrooms
- In-cabin: 24 hour air-conditioning
- Kit: Internet connection, satellite TV, DVD player & iDock
- Toys: Water-ski, wakeboard, kneeboard, 2 donuts, 2 paddleboards, canoes, fishing equipment, snorkelling equipment & board games
- Crew: Captain, chef, and deckhand - 3 in total
- Housekeeping: Twice weekly linen and towel change