Capacious and bedecked with mahogany throughout, Princess Karia 4 is a thoroughbred with plenty of class. Elegant lines and an unusual grey-green trim of which Farrow & Ball might approve, are complemented by crisp white deck cushions and a glistening wheelhouse.
Down below are 6 decent size cabins with 14 berths, although 12 is probably a more comfortable passenger list. The stern master cabin is especially roomy and has a separate shower and loo. Bathrooms are very new and good quality and as you would expect, there is air-conditioning throughout.
The Captain is an extremely friendly character, whose informal style is refreshing and whose English is improving year on year. He knows the Turkish coastline extremely well and is very adept at finding just the right spot for the right occasion - that little fish restaurant on the beach, only reachable from the sea; an anchorage away from the crowds of day-trippers out of Bodrum; a sunken reef over which to anchor and catch supper…
A gulet of this quality should have lots of toys as well and there is WIFI throughout, an 80HP Jokerboat, waterskiing, ringo and a canoe, if you don't want to wake the rest of the family from their siestas.
- Length: 35m
- Built: 2010
- Style: Bodrum-style schooner with separate galley
- No. Cabins: 2 x Master Cabins with double bed, 2 x Triple Cabins (small double bed & single bed) & 2 x Double Cabins
- Bathrooms: 6 en-suite bathrooms with good showers
- In-cabin: 24 hour air conditioning / TV / DVD
- Kit: WIFI, Satellite TV with large LCD screen in the saloon, DVD, CD
- Toys: 80HP Jokerboat, Waterski, Ringo, canoe, snorkelling kit, fishing equipment
- Crew: Captain, cook and 3 deckhands - 5 in total
- Housekeeping: Daily sheet & towel changes if desired