Much emphasis has been placed on ensuring the deck of Serenity 70 provides ample space for dining, relaxing and sunbathing. Although a traditionally built gulet, a flybridge has been added giving 360° views and making a perfect spot for sundowners. This is an ideal gulet for a couple or a family of 4.
The understated interior is immaculately cared for with gleaming polished wooden surfaces and white furniture, which is punctuated throughout with chrome fixtures. By virtue of the large windows, the dining saloon and bar are bright and welcoming and because they are located at the same level as the aft deck, this means the below deck accommodation is more spacious. The lower deck houses the galley and sleeping accommodation, all with en-suite facilities and individually controlled air-conditioning. The master cabin, located in the bow of the gulet has low portholes reflecting the sea-water into the master cabin and generous storage space! The gulet is stocked with an impressive range of water sports kit, but is just as well equipped for sunbathing and relaxing on the Aegean…
A long-standing and experienced crew of three run the vessel beautifully and are known throughout the area for wonderfully friendly service and mouth-watering cuisine!
- Length: 21m
- Built: 1997 (refitted 2011)
- Style: Gulet with Flybridge
- No. Cabins: 1 x Master Cabin & 2 x Double Cabins
- Bathrooms: 3 en-suite bathrooms
- In-cabin: Air-conditioning (up to 12 hours /day)
- Kit: TV, DVD WIFI
- Toys: Water-ski, wakeboard, mono-ski, kneeboard, canoes, 2 donuts, snorkelling kit, fishing equipment, extensive DVD/CD collection & board games
- Crew: Captain, chef and deckhand - 3 in total
- Housekeeping: Twice weekly linen and towel change