The hotel has 172 rooms, suites and villas with close proximity to the beach. The St Regis Butler service is tremendous and ensures your every wish is met. There are seven room categories, including Deluxe rooms overlooking either the gardens or the sea and a range of beachfront or sea view villas. The Manor House Ocean View Suite is located in the main building, with the feel of a historic house complemented by unobstructed sea views. Private in-room spa treatments are an added benefit. There are various beachfront options including large suites sleeping up to four people - and of course the supremely luxurious St. Regis Villa, with four bedrooms, four private pools, luxury facilities and amenities including a gym and hammam, and dedicated team.
Kite Flyers is aimed at children between the ages of four and 12 between 9am and 8pm. It offers a range of facilities including a play area, sports court, X Box and film centre. Youngsters can also get involved with cookery and making kites at the centre, or head out on excursions including glass bottom boat tours of the lagoon and crab hunting. If you would rather stay together, head out to Casela Nature and Leisure Park for a journey through the island's wildlife, go in search of dolphins and other marine life in a private speedboat, or simply while away the hours in the pool.
WEDDINGS & HONEYMOONS
As well as various beautiful outdoor locations - on the sand, over the water in an intimate thatched cabana, amongst the trees in the garden - St Regis also has a grand ballroom. There are various options, but all include the service of an experienced planner and the guarantee that no other weddings will take place on your big day.
- Signature Iridium Spa, offering a long list of rejuvenating treatments
- Swimming pools and watersports centre
- Fitness centre and tennis court
- Private Cinema
OUT & ABOUT
- One of the world's best kite-surfing spots
- Diving and snorkelling excursions; dolphin cruises
- Visit the Le Morne Brabant Mountain and Black River Gorges
- Visit the coloured sands and rum factory at Chamarel
WINE & DINE
- French and Mauritian in the main house at Le Manoir
- Fine dining Indian creations from Atul Kochar at The Indian Room
- Fresh seafood with your feet in the sand at The Boathouse
- Far Eastern specialities at Atsuko