Classic guest rooms are offered with either Palm or full ocean views, expansive bathrooms and a balcony in the Ocean View category. These rooms can also be enhanced by adding access to the Imperial Club to take advantage of the exclusive breakfast area, private beach, afternoon tea, evening drinks and canapés. Suite categories begin with a collection of Club Suites. These include Executive Suites with spacious living / dining areas and a terrace, Terrace Suites (as the name suggests) offering an expansive private terrace and one or two bedrooms, plus Regal Suites measuring over 160 square metres with a generous living area, oversize bathroom and private terrace. Finally, for the ultimate wow-factor, a range of Signature Suites complete the offering. Choose a Royal Bridge Suite for palatial interiors, three opulent bedrooms, grand dining room, games room, library, chef and butler service. The Underwater Suite is divided across three levels, with soothing views of underwater marine life to be enjoyed from bedroom, bathtub and from the soaring lounge. The Grand Atlantis Suite is the most spacious in the resort at 220 square metres, with his and hers bathrooms, an outdoor Jacuzzi and five balconies offering panoramic views. All Signature Suites benefit from 24-hour butler service, priority dinner reservations, spa benefits and a complimentary private cabana by the pool, at the beach or in Aquaventure.
Atlantis is the epitome of family-friendly resorts. In addition to Aquaventure and its attached children’s water park, the resort’s youngest guests can be accommodated with in-room babysitting or time spent at Little Pirates Playground with its own pirate ship. Children aged between four and 12 will find a full programme of activities on offer at the Atlantis Kids Club, in addition to close-up encounters with marine life at the underwater theatre. Teenagers have their own dedicated hang-out zone with arcade games, video games rooms, karaoke and dance areas.
WEDDINGS & HONEYMOONS
The team of Atlantis wedding specialists work with couples to curate every detail including rehearsal dinners, ceremonies and grand receptions in a number of memorable venues - beachside at sunset for example, or surrounded by shimmering marine life in the aquarium. Honeymooners or those celebrating anniversaries can complement an indulgent suite with a romance package including an in-room breakfast, couples massage and a special evening meal at Hakkasan.
- Families of all ages
- Water babies
- Active adventurers
THINGS TO DO AT THE RESORT:
- Lose hours at play in the Aquaventure water park, braving the near-vertical waterslide that culminates in a see-through tunnel through a shark-filled lagoon.
- Ride the expansive river rapids, or hone your surfing skills at Wave Rider
- Marvel at the wealth of marine life to be seen at the Lost Chambers Aquarium, perhaps immersing yourself further with snorkelling and diving experiences
- Challenge the family to a game of ten-pin bowling, followed by burgers, milkshakes and arcade games in the Wavehouse
- Recline on a lounger at the WHITE beach club, complete with an ocean-facing swimming pool and free-flowing cocktails
- Restore your balance with an underwater yoga and meditation session in the aquarium
- Go paddle-boarding or kayaking around the calm waters of the Palm, or ramp up the pace with an exhilarating jet ski ride
- Rejuvenate fully with a pampering massage, body wrap, facial or hammam treatment at the spa
- Feast on a Michelin-standard tasting menu submerged in the surreal underwater world of Ossiano
THINGS TO DO NEARBY:
- Marvel at the Palm’s perfect formation and the jagged Dubai skyscape on a helicopter flight
- Enjoy an exhilarating desert safari, flying over the dunes in a 4x4 and feasting on a BBQ dinner
- Tour Dubai’s mesmerising souks with a specialist guide, taking in the colours and fragrances of the ‘city of gold’