If it is colourful local character you seek, Le Riad Hotel de Charme provides the ideal base for your explorations of Cairo. Located in the heart of Old Cairo, steps from the resplendent Beit El Sehemy and the surrounding Ottoman houses, this boutique hotel provides and intimate feel and features just 17 suites.
Six Deluxe Suites are decorated in rich, vibrant colours, each individually furnished in a variety of styles including Bedouin, Syrian, Ottoman and Pharaonic. Three additional suites come with a separate living area, and eight Superior Suites feature more space and private balconies. After a day exploring the city, retire to El-Tekia Tea Lounge for refreshments, pastries and shisha. For a special evening meal, the Bergwan rooftop restaurant serves fine Egyptian and Lebanese cuisine in a memorable setting with views over the rooftops of Islamic Cairo.
- Lovers of authentic local character and design
Things to do at the property:
- Enjoy refreshing mint teas, pastries and shisha in the Tea Lounge
- Take in the views of Islamic Cairo and listen to live music on the rooftop terrace of Bergwan restaurant
Things to do nearby:
- Visit the ornate Islamic house of Beit El Sehemy
- Explore the traditional Khan el-Khalili Bazaar
- Embark on a tour of Cairo’s many attractions including the Egyptian Museum, resplendent mosques and Coptic churches.