Six Senses Laamu is a combination of on-land and over-water villas constructed of sustainable materials and set around a palm-fringed Maldivian paradise. At several lounges and restaurants the chefs from East and West prepare mouth-watering dishes, many created from produce grown in the island's organic gardens. The Six Senses spa on the beach is a haven for an array of treatments with single and couples’ treatment nests.
Watersports abound with surfing, diving, snorkelling, wakeboarding, sailing and the list goes on. For families it offers The Den which will keep children occupied with daily activities and babysitting services are available at an hourly charge. For star gazers, Six Senses Laamu has its very own telescope which is definitely worth experiencing.
The island is home to 97 water and beachfront villas, which are all designed with luxury and comfort in mind. Each villa features a king bed and spacious open-plan living area with large floor length windows and an open-air bathrooms with rain shower. Most of the beach villas have direct access to the long white sand beach and the water villas include panoramic views of the ocean and steps down into the clear blue water. The accommodation is laced with Six Senses signature features including the thatched roofs, wooden furniture and colourful accents.
Six Senses Laamu runs their Kids Club “The Den”, which is open daily providing activities for children from 4-12 including cooking, dancing, treasure hunts and indoor arts and crafts. Babysitting services are also available for all ages. The resort also runs a wellness programme for children with a focus on pulling them away from their screens and encouraging their creativity and interaction with nature.
- Six Senses Spa & Wellbeing – four uniquely designed couple treatment nests, four secluded couple treatment pavilions, plus one Ayurvedic treatment pavilion all within the island’s natural vegetation
- Kids Club – The Den is open daily providing activities for children from 4-12
- Open-Air Beach Cinema
- Organic Garden
- Marine Conservation Centre – learn about the fantastic work the resort are completing including the conservation of migrating turtles
- Complimentary yoga classes
OUT & ABOUT
- Diving – try scuba diving and snorkelling in the rich house reef to explore
- Watersports - An array of sports including wakeboarding, water-skiing, windsurfing and catamaran sailing
- Surfing - Being the only resort in this atoll surfers have the break to themselves most of the time
- Fishing – half day and full day fishing trips in a traditional fishing dhoni
- Island Hopping to local islands
- Sunset & Dolphin Cruises
- Cooking Classes
- Turtle hatching and conservation
WINE & DINE
- Zen - Japanese Fusion in a casual atmosphere
- Leaf – Mediterranean dishes served with fantastic views of the ocean
- Chill Bar – Enjoy delicious cocktails in this over-water bar
- Longitude – A La Carte with fresh fish and a combination of Mediterranean and Asian dishes
- Desert Island Picnics – enjoy lunch on a private sandbank
- Sip Sip – Sunken bar and poolside seating
- Deck-a-Dence – Enjoy dinner seated at a glass table set above the ocean for a zero-carbon meal