Captain Ahmet and his son Deniz own and run Derin Deniz. Ahmet's father started the business over 50 years ago when he began taking guests aboard his little sponge-diving boat, so they know these waters better than anyone. The atmosphere on board is relaxed and extremely welcoming, whilst the food that emanates from the little galley is really delicious local fare.
Derin Deniz is a very spacious, transom-sterned Bodrum-style gulet with a crew of four and extremely comfortable accommodation below decks. There are six cabins, two of which are Master Cabins, thanks to the extra space provided by the transom and she is a mix of traditional wood with modern touches throughout. Bathrooms are modern, the cabins are air-conditioned and on deck there are two large areas for sun-bathing and relaxing.
Food on board is excellent – fresh, local and beautifully prepared and presented. The gulet also comes really well-equipped with a fine array of water sports equipment to keep everyone entertained, to include water skis, ringo and canoes. All in all, Derin Deniz strikes just the right balance between comfort and value for money and she makes the most wonderful floating home.
- Length: 27m
- Built: 2008
- Style: Transom-sterned gulet
- No Cabins: 2 x Master Cabins, 2 x Double Cabins & 2 x Twin Cabins
- Bathrooms: 6 en-suite bathrooms
- In-cabin: 12 hours of air conditioning per day
- Kit: WIFI, Satellite TV, Sound System
- Toys: Water-ski, ringo, canoe, SUP, snorkelling kit, fishing equipment
- Crew: Captain, cook and 2 deckhands - 4 in total
- Housekeeping: Sheets changed once per week and towels three times per week