The Oberoi Marrakech successfully merges authentic Moroccan style with Oberoi’s signature elegance to create a stand-out property, set in 28 acres of Mediterranean gardens replete with fragrant citrus orchards and ancient olive groves. The beautifully-realised gardens are over-looked by the snow-capped Atlas Mountains and the result is a tranquil oasis just a short drive from Marrakech’s historic centre and bustling souk.
A subtle scheme of ivory and gold enhances luxurious interiors complimented by authentically Moroccan design and sweeping views. Even the Deluxe Rooms enjoy a large private terrace and majestic views while the Deluxe Villas boast not only a pool but a landscaped garden and courtyard ensuring total privacy. Siniman Restaurant introduces you to authentic Moroccan cuisine in a fine dining setting, with dishes inspired by the hotel’s own seasonal produce while Tamimt serves Mediterranean and international cuisine from its show kitchen with views of the Atlas and Azur offers a healthy and light poolside menu throughout the day. Marrakech is within a short drive for cultural exploration and shopping in the souks while days can be lost simply relaxing by the pool or with a spa treatment.
- Couples seeking cultural exploration alongside pure hedonistic relaxation.
- Families with older children look for a fun, short haul break with some culture thrown in.
Things to do at the Hotel:
- Relax by the large heated pool.
- Indulge in a spa treatment.
- Take a traditional Hammam.
- Take the jogging trail around the resort or play golf at two nearby 18 hole courses.
- Enjoy traditional Moroccan cuisine at Siniman or modern Mediterranean at Tamimt.
Things to do nearby:
- Walk in the Atlas Mountains, exploring traditional Berber villages en route.
- Ride in a vintage sidecar.
- Take a private tour of the desert and cocktails at sunset.
- Relaxing spa therapies and rejuvenating workouts.
- Bargain for Moroccan artefacts in the famous souks.
- Take a helicopter into the desert for a spectacular picnic.
- Explore the Jardin Majorelle, restored by Yves Saint Laurent and Perre Bergé in 1980.
- Visit the Djemaa El Fnaa at sunset as the square comes to life with snake charmers and story tellers.
- Visit the Saadian Tombs, a masterpiece of Italian Carrara marble and decorative plasterwork to commemorate Sultan Ahmed al-Mansour.
- Explore the stunning ANIMA Garden by André Heller.
- Explore the dazzlingly ornate Bahia Palace, including the harem that once accommodated Bou Ahmed's four wives and numerous concubines.
- Explore the palm groves by camel.