Nestled between verdant hillsides and pristine, golden beaches, the Anam Resort boasts luxurious living spaces surrounded on a delightful stretch of Vietnamese coastline. Nearly all of the spacious rooms and suites look out directly over the sparkling sea, and offer access to a garden, balcony or terrace. Design features throughout the resort give a nod to Vietnam's colonial past, with interiors furnished in reclaimed dark woods, cooling floor tiles and colourful works by local artists. A handful of villas, some just steps away from the sand, overlook tropical gardens and many offer private pools.
There are three swimming pools to be enjoyed throughout the resort, each flanked by swaying palms and vibrant bougainvillaea. The serene, Balinese-inspired spa is a blissful haven from which to unwind and enjoy a soothing treatment. The multi-level Indochine restaurant has live cooking stations for lavish buffet breakfasts and relaxed evening dining. For more casual, barefoot lunches, head to the Beach Club which serves pizzas, fresh salads and ice-cold beer.
Days can begin with beachfront yoga sessions, after which you may wish to delve into the pristine waters, kayaking and snorkelling through colourful coral reefs. PADI accredited diving can be arranged, as can fishing trips in a traditional Vietnamese coracle boats. Back at the resort, lifeguards oversee the calm, sheltered beach, making this the perfect spot for families travelling with young children. Round off the day at the Saigon Bar, which mixes excellent cocktails and offers a large terrace that is ideal for sundowners.
- Couples and families
- Spa and wellness enthusiasts
- Serenity seekers
THINGS TO DO AT THE HOTEL:
- Begin the day with an energising beachfront yoga session
- Bask in the calm, inviting waters of Cam Ranh bay
- Enjoy a sacred stone therapy or four hands massage in the spa
- Work up an appetite for lunch on the tennis court
- Dine on exquisite Vietnamese and international cuisine in a variety of attractive settings
- Round off the day with cocktails at the Saigon Bar or a film at the resort's private cinema
THINGS TO DO NEARBY:
- Discover the rich history of the Pogar Cham Towers, a temple built hundreds of years ago
- Take a leisurely stroll along the pristine sands of Vietnam’s East coast
- Experience the buzz of nearby Nha Trang