Whether you choose to stay overwater or on land, you will never be far from the glistening blue Pacific at the Four Seasons, which occupies an enviable spot surrounded by a crystal clear lagoon and tiny islets dotted with palms.
The beachfront villas and overwater bungalows are designed with authentic thatched roofs and teak wood furnishings typical of Polynesia. Accommodation varies in size, from suites sleeping two people to the stunning Otemanu Villa, which has three bedrooms and a private pool. Wherever you stay, you will enjoy a luxurious indoor-outdoor bathroom, air conditioning and mod cons such as DVD players and iPod docking stations.
It is fun to visit the Lagoon Sanctuary to learn about the surrounding ecosystem and feed various species. Children between the ages of 5 and 12 will also be well entertained on the supervised Kids For All Seasons programme, which has great facilities and organises a number of activities to keep little ones out of mischief. The Tamarii Club has indoor and outdoor play areas and a shallow pool; while organised activities include snorkelling and diving, painting, sports and marine life tours.
WEDDING & HONEYMOONS
Whether you would like to plan your wedding on Bora Bora or simply escape together for some rest and recuperation after the big day, the Four Seasons provides both a beautiful setting and a reliable service. There are several rooms for events, and the experienced team will take care of the logistics so you can relax and make the most of the island paradise; they will also be delighted to present ideas for your celebration - whether it be tandem spa treatments, sunset boat cruises, private beach dining or time with a photographer to capture your visit.
- Holistic spa nestled at the edge of the lagoon
- Tennis courts
- Fitness centre
- Infinity pool
- Dive centre
- Renowned Kids For All Seaons children's club
- Good range of varied restaurants
OUT & ABOUT
- Lagoon sanctuary offering insight into the marine wildlife and coral
- Water sports including kayaking and boarding
- Sports equipment including for volleyball and badminton
- Catamaran and canoe tours
- Visit the military cannons that guarded the island during WWII
WINE & DINE
- Romantic Arii Moana offers delicious fresh seafood and meat overlooking the lagoon
- International favourites at breezy, beach-side TereNui
- Sunset stands over the water and serves an eclectic menu including Asian favourites
- Enjoy private beach dining or something more casual in your bungalow