The 108 rooms, suites and villas at Belmond Cap Juluca are both timeless and sophisticated offering old world charm with new world comforts; botanical motifs and verdant local plants blending seamlessly with the new, contemporary designs. The beautifully appointed accommodations, all with their very own private verandas or balconies, extend across the secluded cove and open onto pristine white sands just steps from the sparkling Caribbean Sea.
The Private Pool Suites give you unconditional access to your own freshwater swimming pool as well as the shimmering ocean. All of the resort’s rooms offer two elegant chaise lounges reserved on the beach with umbrella and table, chaise-side beverage and meal service and access to five cabana bars along the beach.
Children are welcome at Belmond Cap Juluca and multi-generational families are well catered for in their large villas. While there is no Kid’s Club the resort does curate fun daily activity programmes for both children and their families. Babysitting is also available.
FOR WEDDINGS & HONEYMOONS
Of all the Caribbean travel destinations, Maundays Bay is hard to beat for those seeking an elegant wedding with an island twist. While honeymooners can be pampered with a couples massage, sit down to a feast in one of the world-class restaurants, or enjoy a starlit, romantic dinner on the beach with the lights from neighbouring St. Martin twinkling in the distance. Belmond Cap Juluca will make your special day, celebration, or anniversary one to remember.
- Diving & Snorkelling
OUT & ABOUT
- Snorkelling and diving excursions
- Sailing charters
- Deep Sea Fishing
- CuisnArt golf course
- Beach riding
- Birdwatching and wetland tours
- Explore Scrub Island from the sea
WINE & DINE
- Caribbean classics and international specialities, combined with cool, stylish interiors have made Pimms an Anguillan institution
- CIP’s by Cipriani offers casual Italian dining surrounded by the endless blue of the Caribbean Sea
- Beach BBQ and mixed rum punches are the order of the day at The Cap Shack
- Maundays Club is the perfect place to unwind with light bites and smoothies in the daytime and sophisticated ceviche, tapas, and cocktails as the stars come out.