Golden Pavilion Villa features an extensive variety of modern amenities including a professional kitchen, media room, fully-equipped gym and games room, all with air-conditioning. The smaller Guest House sits alongside the main property and has its own kitchen, bathroom and double bedroom.
Should you wish to venture out and explore, the villa is within walking distance of the gorgeous white-sand Little Bay Beach, where you can swim in the crystal-clear waters and admire local wildlife. Often quiet due to its remote position, this beach is a well-kept local secret and not to be missed. Golden Pavilion is also only a short drive from Road Town, a small town with an eclectic atmosphere and culture. The town is filled with small local shops and restaurants and is also home to the BVI Folk Museum where you can discover more about the island’s rich history.
Golden Pavilion Villa provides four comfortable bedrooms in the main house, plus a guest house with a further bedroom and pull-out sofa-bed.
- Master Suite with King-size bed and en-suite, Jacuzzi, dressing room and balcony
- Bedroom 2: King-size bed and en-suite, dressing room and balcony
- Bedroom 3: King-size bed and en-suite, dressing room and balcony
- Bedroom 4: Queen-size bed and en-suite, dressing room and balcony
- Bedroom 5: King-size bed and en-suite bathroom, additional pull out sofa-bed, dressing room and balcony
WHY WE LIKE IT: The combination of Indonesian architecture and antique BVI furnishings result in a striking villa with a calming, tranquil ambience.