Situated within walking distance of the beach and bars at Brewer's Bay, Outer Banks is a nicely-presented and comfortable property with fantastic sea views from the pool and outdoor terrace areas. The highlights of Tortola are within easy reach.
Outer Banks is split over the main house and a guest house with two extra bedrooms. Dark wood furniture creates a cosy flair and is in contrast with ultra-modern bathrooms. The spacious kitchen and common areas are perfect for families or a group of friends.
- Living and Dining area
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Master Suite with King- size bed and en-suite bathroom, Jacuzzi, dressing room and balcony
- Bedroom 2 with King- size bed and en-suite bathroom, dressing room and balcony
- Bedroom 3 with King- size bed and en-suite bathroom, dressing room and balcony
- Bedroom 4 with Queen- size bed and en-suite bathroom, dressing room and balcony
- Bedroom 5 with King- size bed and en-suite bathroom, additional pull out sofa-bed, dressing room and balcony
The Views: From the terraces and pool, a breath-taking view across Brewer's Bay and the island of Jost Van Dyke can be admired.
The Gardens: The exteriors of Outer Banks are nestled in tropical gardens. The pool and spacious terrace invite to relax outside and enjoy the wonderful location.
Why we like it: The combination of the traditional Caribbean design with the location in the untouched area of Brewer's Bay makes Outer Banks the perfect place to enjoy the authentic island life.