The main villa extends largely over one floor and has been built in the traditional Jamaican plantation style with multiple peaked roofs and high ceilings. Interiors feature original Jamaican art and beautiful hand carved Mahogany furniture.
- Bedroom 1: Master with king-size bed, en suite baths, outdoor shower, private veranda, tropical garden and Study
- Bedroom 2: Master with king-size bed, en suite baths, private veranda and Study
- Bedroom 3: Changeable twins/king bed and ensuite baths
- Bedroom 4: Changeable twins/king bed and ensuite baths
- Living room: Beautifully decorated with comfortable couches, club chairs and Ottomans, Game table, Stereo, CD/DVD and iPod player and flat screen TV
- Veranda: for relaxing with family and friends while enjoying the magnificent views, delightful weather and balmy breezes
- Formal dining room: with custom designed mahogany table and chairs
- Al Fresco dining: under a beautiful flower covered trellis
- Wet Bar: with ice machine and refrigerator
- Sugar Tower and Sundeck: Hand cut stone indoor/outdoor room with beautiful arched doorways - perfect for a romantic dinners, yoga, massage, or even wedding ceremonies.
- Sundeck atop the Sugar Tower: panoramic views, superb for sunbathing, cocktails, star and moon gazing
- Recreation room: pool, ping pong and fusbol tables, darts board games and puzzles, bocce
- Pottery Studio: brand new/fully equipped. Private lessons can be arranged. Supervision required.
- Bedroom 5: Changeable twins/king bed, ensuite baths and balcony
- Bedroom 6: Changeable twins/king bed and ensuite baths
- Bedroom 7: (upstairs) queen size bed, 2 twin beds and a balcony
- Sitting room
- Gym: fully equipped with treadmill, recumbent bike, universal machine, weights, bands, balls, exercise videos.