All of the St. Kitts resort’s 78 rooms and 48 suites are modern and sophisticated with private balconies or terraces. Each guestroom offers a choice of impressive views from the clear waters of the Caribbean Sea, the lush resort gardens, the surrounding foothills or dramatic views of cloud-capped Nevis Peak.
Suites feature large terraces, over-sized sun-filled bathrooms with gorgeous standalone soaking tubs, large rainfall showers, double sinks, and plenty of high-quality skin lotions and potions. For ultimate seclusion, individual rooftop pools with spectacular views of the beautiful island of Nevis are available in premium suites.
The Presidential Villa boasts over 460 square metres of living space and a dedicated butler and chef, in addition to a large infinity pool and private games room.
The Island Fort kids club is complimentary and designed to entertain children from three to twelve years old. The resort creates a safe, yet fun atmosphere for little adventure-seeking and fun-loving guests, with a mix of outdoor activities, storytelling, arts and crafts. Kids can also enjoy watching movies inside The Island Fort’s movie theatre, in a cosy and comfortable area all while wearing their favourite pyjamas. Alternatively, they can venture to the Fort’s outdoor amphitheatre to enjoy a show filled with music, laughter and live performances.
FOR WEDDINGS & HONEYMOONS
The resorts idyllic location offers an unmatched romantic setting for wedding ceremonies and honeymoon celebrations. The stunning colonial architecture and natural beauty of the resort make beautiful backdrops for pictures worth a million words.
For your wedding, choose from the grand but cosy indoor setting of The Great Hall, a flexible space with capacity of up to 150, to the elegant Beachfront Lawn blanketed by the vivid colours and calm of the open-air surroundings - exactly what you envision as a perfect wedding day can effortlessly become a sweet reality.
- Two Outdoor Swimming Pools
- 24-hour Fitness Centre
- Sauna & Steam Room
- Yoga Lawn
OUT & ABOUT
- Diving & Snorkelling experiences
- Zip-lining, paragliding & nature trekking
- Catamaran Cruises
- Christophe Harbour boutique shopping
- Visit the neighbouring island of Nevis
- Kayak to the restaurants of Cockleshell Bay
WINE & DINE
- The Great House at the Park Hyatt St. Kitts is home to all-day dining serving eclectic Caribbean continental cuisine rooted in "market to table" principles.
- The Fisherman’s Village is where tropical island meets upscale dining.
- Open for adults only The Stone Barn offers hearty dishes from the hearth that include Wood-fired Lamb Rack and Slow-roasted Five Spiced Duck.
- Rampart Pool Bar & Fane’s Bar, located on the beach.
- Tots Rum Bar and Fleming’s Bar in The Great House