The location of Les Hauts de Vence and particularly the views are, quite frankly, exceptional - unrivalled on the Cote d'Azur. The chic Scandinavian-Provencal interiors are cool, comfortable and captivating and the expansive pool and gardens provide a vantage point from which to view the glitz and glamour below.
Leading away from the chapel in the town of Vence, the road climbs above the town to the edge of the Mercantour National Park. Backing onto the park, with way-marked pathways leading almost literally from the doorstep, is the newly-renovated Les Hauts de Vence. From here are arguably the most exceptional views to be found on the Cote d'Azur, taking in the entire length of the Riviera coastline to the dramatic sunsets over the Esterel mountains to the west.
FACILITIES & LAYOUT
- Fully-equipped kitchen
- Living areas opening onto surrounding terrace
- 7 bedrooms, all with en-suite bathrooms
- Master bedroom with en suite bathroom including 'bath tub with a view'.
- WiFi and Apple TV
- Separate and independent guest cottage available (extra)
- Gym with running machine, exercise bike, free weights
- Covered outdoor dining terrace
- Large pool including shallow children's pool
- Enclosed gardens of lawn areas and well-managed planting.
- Bedroom 1 (Master) with double bed and en suite bathroom
- Bedroom 2 with double bed and en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 3 with double bed and en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 4 with double bed and en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 5 with double bed and en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 6 with double bed and en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 7 with double bed (can be Twin) and en-suite bathroom
GUEST HOUSE (Extra)
- Bedroom 8 with double bed