The 190 rooms in this prestigious Palace hotel are among the most spacious in the city, light and elegantly furnished in the style of Louis XV and Louis XVI, with original artworks, complemented by a bright, contemporary palette of soft hues, sumptuous woodwork and noble interiors. Views are over the rooftops of Parsi towards the Eiffel Tower and Montmarte or the lush courtyard, an oasis of verdant calm in bustling Paris. Suites can connect for up to four bedrooms, other features include steam rooms, a garden hot tub and private dining rooms for 12 guests.
Dining at Le Bristol is a true treat, with four Michelen stars on show. Choose from Epicure the gastronomic stage for Chef Frechon, or the brasserie 114 Faubourg. Cafe Antonia is where an exquisite Afternoon Tea can be found, and Le Bar du Bristol with its weekly DJ sets, is where Parisians flock for cocktails.
Classic in style yet bang up-to-date, the hotel is timelessly elegant with a guest list to match and located in an area noted for the boutiques that make Paris the world's haute couture capital.
- Followers of fashion
- Michelin star collectors
Things to do at the property
- Savour the flavours of Chef Eric Frechon at Epicure
- Join a wine appreciation evening at 114 Faubourg, the hotel's lively gourmet restaurant (first Monday of each month)
- Enjoy the musical playlist selected by guest DJs in Le Bar du Bristol
- Unwind in Spa le Bristol by La Prairie
- Get to know Fa-Raon the resident Burmese, who loves being stroked
- Take a dip in the rooftop pool and enjoy the views over Paris
Things to do nearby
- Go shopping - rue Faubourg St Honoré is situated amidst the best loved haute couture boutiques in the world
- Test the connections of Concierges, members of the prestigious Clefs d'Or, with a request for a ticket to the opera or theatre
- Visit the world famous galleries of the Musée d'Orsay and the Louvre
- Casual business attire is required in Epicure - a jacket is necessary, though you'll be forgiven for not wearing a tie.