Overlooking one of the most spectacular stretches of coastline in Italy, Villa Contralto is idyllically placed to enjoy the atmosphere and intrigue of Positano's mazy cobblestoned streets, as well as many of the other attractions of the Amalfi coast. Interiors offer a wonderful sense of space, with rooms that spill out onto the spacious terraces.
- Bedroom 1: Master bedroom with King size bed, air-conditioning and ceiling fan, walk in wardrobe area with wall safe, en-suite bathroom with large wall mounted shower, private large roof terrace with pergola and large sun bed
- Bedroom 2:Doubleberdoom with air-conditioning, walk-in wardrobe, en-suite bathroom with tub, private large roof terrace with pergola and long chairs overlooking Positano and the sea
- Bedroom 3:Double bedroom with air-conditioning and ceiling fan, en-suite bathroom with large cabin shower, private balcony
- Bedroom 4:Double bedroom with air-conditioning and ceiling fan, antique four poster bed, walk-in wardrobe area, en-suite bathroom with tub
- Bedroom 5: Double bedroom with en suite bathroom
Why we like it? There are few places that offer a more spectacular setting than the hillside of Positano and the surrounding sparkling seas of the Mediterranean.
The terraces: over 500 square metres of citrus trees and bourganvilea.
The views: ...Simply couldn't be better!