Responding to the demands of his discerning clientele, Giuseppe Cipriani, owner of the legendary Harry's Bar, created this magnum opus and put his name on it. Arguably the jewel in the crown of the Venice hotel scene, the Cipriani captures the magic and glittering history of this truly iconic city and boasts Michelin-starred cuisine, as well as the only Olympic-sized pool in the city. Within easy reach of St Mark's Square, yet far enough away to ensure total peace and privacy, the Cipriani is an exclusive island idyll on the metaphorical edge of town. A place very much to see and be seen in, with a reputation for stylish refinement and cool sophistication - Cip's Club and the Gabbiano bar being favourite hangouts not only for the Venetian glitterati, but for an A-list line up of international stars.
The Cipriani itself houses 79 sumptuously decorated rooms and suites with magnificent views over the lagoon or the verdant Casanova gardens. Suites provide additional space with balconies or terraces, and these can be connected to create two and three-bedroom residences. Separated from the main building by a floral passageway and ancient courtyard is the 15th Century Palazzo Vendramin, providing a further 16 rooms with a focus on privacy.
Dining at The Cipriani is a revelation. The stunning Fortuny Restaurant is adorned in authentic Murano glass with two waterside terraces providing an unforgettable, alfresco experience with a backdrop of a Venetian scene replicating a Veceli masterpiece. There is also the seasonal Porticciolo Pool Restaurant, elegant yet casual Cip's Club and three bars headlined by the Gabbiano, Venice's most illustrious meeting point.
- Couples in search of Venetian glamour
- Spa aficionados
THINGS TO DO AT THE HOTEL:
- View St Mark’s Square from the Olympic-sized pool, the finest in Venice
- Book a tennis lesson on the hotel’s clay court by the lagoon
- Lose yourself in the Casanova Wellness Centre
- Take advantage of the fitness Centre, sauna and steam bath
THINGS TO DO NEARBY:
- Sail to the remote islands of the Venetian Lagoon aboard Edipo Re
- Roam the streets of Venice alone or with a private guide
- Watch the sun rise from St Mark’s Square
- Explore the finest local vineyards by vespa
- Kayak around Venice