Just a short, air-conditioned transfer from the harbour at Porto Cervo is The Rock. This spectacular property, perched on a hill-top and overlooking Pevero Bay, sleeps up to 12 guests in great comfort and style. High-tech, spacious, and private, The Rock is the ultimate villa in this exclusive corner of Sardinia.
Accommodation is divided over two separate wings, with master suite and guest bedrooms on one side, linked via covered terraces with the open plan living, dining and outdoor areas. A lower ground level has further bedrooms, a home movie theatre, staff quarters and well-equipped gym overlooking the impressive swimming pool with mountain backdrop.
Outdoors a series of swimming pools cascade between rocks, alongside shaded terraces, comfortably furnished and with views over the bay. A staff provide a daily housekeeping service, as well as arrival orientation and luggage service. A driver and chef service can be arranged on request at a supplement.
LIVING AREAS & OUTDOOR SPACE:
- Open-plan living area and dining room
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar and staff entrance
- Separate professional kitchen with staff entrance
- Entertainment area with cinema room, wine cellar and bar
- Wellness area with gym, TV, 2 massage rooms, outdoor jacuzzi, relaxation area, bar, shower
- Large swimming pool with waterfalls and natural rocks
- Sea-facing covered terrace with sitting and dining area
- Rooftop terrace
- Staff area with 3x twin/double rooms, ensuite shower room
- Laundry room
Individually styled bedrooms providing high levels of comfort and privacy.
- Bedroom 1: Master suite with emperor-size bed, sea view, TV, walk-in wardrobe, en suite shower room (double vanity, rain shower), terrace
- Bedroom 2: Double bedroom with king-size bed, sea view, TV, wardrobe, en suite shower room, terrace
- Bedroom 3: Double bedroom with king-size bed, sea view, TV, wardrobe, en suite shower room, terrace
- Bedroom 4: Double bedroom with king-size bed, sea view, TV, wardrobe, en suite shower room, terrace
- Bedroom 5: Double bedroom with king-size bed, garden view, TV, walk-in wardrobe, en suite shower, terrace
- Bedroom 6: Double bedroom with king-size bed, garden view, TV, walk-in wardrobe, en suite shower, terrace
WHY WE LIKE IT: Villas on Sardinia sometimes command a price-tag that does not always correlate with quality. This is certainly not the case with The Rock, where comfort, style, and ease of access to the harbour, restaurants and nightlife of Porto Cervo are assured.