Air-conditioned throughout, the villa is set over three floors, with a spacious master suite with private terrace and a bunk-room on the ground floor, open plan living areas and two further bedrooms at entrance level, and fifth bedroom on the upper floor. A Media room is furnished with over-size sofas and a 65” Smart TV, whilst living areas open directly onto the surrounding covered terraces, with several outdoor dining spots.
A swimming pool with built-in steps and 12 sun-loungers can be heated upon request if required (additional charge), while a hot tub with valley and mountain views is secreted away. Well-kept gardens feature an integrated sound system around the terraces, a shaded table-tennis corner, a wood-fired pizza-oven (wood provided), and outdoor summer kitchen.
- Master Suite: Dual aspect with bi-fold doors to private terraces, lawns and views. Private entrance (can also be accessed internally). Emperor Bed and separate seating area with Smart TV. En-suite bathroom with twin sinks and walk-in grotto shower.
- Bunk Room: Four single bunks with light well (no views) and large en-suite shower room with twin basins.
- Media Room: Two over-size sofas and 65” Smart TV with surround sound.
- Laundry Room
Internal stairs from the Lower Ground floor lead to the villa's main level with its open-plan living/dining area, two super-king bedrooms and a fifth bedroom on the upper floor. Two bedrooms can be arranged as twins on request.
- Open-Plan Living Room: Spacious Living and Dining area spanning the length of the house. Full-width Bi-Fold doors to both entrance and pool terraces. Lounge area seating eight. 10-seater Dining table. Kitchen opening onto covered terrace (includes dual ovens, hob, microwave, two sinks, central island, Nespresso machine, Dishwasher, American double fridge/freezer, toasters and kettle).
- Valley-view Bedroom: Super-king bed, panoramic views and large en-suite bathroom with twin basins and walk-in shower.
- Mistral Bedroom: Super-king bed (twin on request), Smart TV and en-suite bathroom with twin basins, full bath and glassed shower enclosure over.
- Mountain-view Bedroom (Upper floor): Super-king bed (twin on request), Smart TV, Juliet balcony with beautiful views and en-suite bathroom with basin and large walk-in shower.
The villa has an expansive and comfortably furnished covered terrace together with an outdoor kitchen, BBQ and wood-fired pizza oven, spacious gardens, a private swimming pool and hot tub, a table-tennis corner and private shaded parking.
- Access to the house via Bi-Fold doors and from parking area via steps.
- Cushioned daybed with panoramic valley views.
- Steps down to parking area, lower lawn and shaded table-tennis corner.
- Accessed from the house by Bi-Fold doors and from pool and garden by 3 steps.
- Oversized daybeds, armchairs and coffee table with views across lawns, flower beds and swimming pool.
- Games table and chairs.
- 8-12 seater Dining Table.
- Separate guest cottage - ideal for a couple but sleeps up to 4 guests (supplement applies)
WHY WE LIKE IT: A terrific villa, in a lovely rural location, close to the coast and spectacular beaches of the Costa Smeralda.