Around Podere La Felicita you will discover an utterly unspoilt selection of tantalising villages such as Palaia, the 'capital' of this area, Peccioli with its 2 piazzas and Romanesque architecture, Lajatico just for its wonderful atmosphere or Bientina famous for its antique shops. Podere La Felicità, originally a ramshackle farmhouse hidden away in a topographical Tuscan nook has been transformed into a smartly set up, elegant holiday home in an area that is as famed for its scattering of satisfyingly authentic medieval hilltop towns as any part of Chianti.
The ground floor living space of this villa offers a large drawing room with open fireplace, comfortable sofas and armchairs. This large flowing space with its beamed ceilings is neatly designed to offer one area that is perfect for a quiet read and another where there is flat screen satellite TV and DVD and Bose music system. It's all very homey and very comfortable with high quality furnishings. The kitchen and dining area is another super space, full of atmosphere, with a large oak dining table perfect for entertaining a full complement of 12 adult guests. Next to the kitchen area is a fabulous sun room, with a perfect green-baized full sized pool table that has witnessed many late nights of joviality and some competitive family instances. There is another flat screen TV here and some very comfortable armchairs. All the bedrooms are air-conditioned, spacious and well-proportioned, with carefully chosen high quality fabrics and colour schemes.
- Bedroom 1: King size double, en suite bathroom with bath and shower
- Bedroom 2: Double French bed, en suite bathroom with bath and shower
- Bedroom 3: King size double, en suite bathroom with bath and shower
- Bedroom 4: Twin, en suite bathroom with bath and in tub shower
- Bedroom 5: King size double, en suite bathroom with bath and shower
- Bedroom 6: Double French bed, shared bathroom with shower
- Bedroom 7: Single bed, shared bathroom with shower