The décor of all four homes reflects the owner's travels and eclectic artistic interests. An appealing series of reception rooms open seamlessly to a broad and sweeping paved terrace that overlooks the turquoise waters of Cala Grande. Beyond is a former outbuilding, now converted to a lovely family suite. The Casa degli Archi farmhouse features two elegant suites on the upper floor and a living room below. Casa Mila encompasses the newest guest suite as well as the gym and a guest kitchen. All rooms and suites have air conditioning with individual controls for the utmost comfort during the warm summer months, and are generously furnished with antique furniture and objets d’art.
The wider region of Bassa Maremma is Tuscany’s wild and diverse western shore. Food and wine lovers will delight in days spent discovering small artisan producers. Nearby Porto Santo Stefano features several restaurants and its share of elegant yachts as well as regular ferries to the nearby islands. For a day trip to remember, charter a boat from Cala Galera to explore Elba, Giannutri or Giglio and enjoy lunch on-board or at a coastal restaurant. La Dolce Vita awaits.
VILLA BIANCA - GROUND FLOOR
- Large living room with working fireplace and garden access
- Dining room with terrace access
- TV / computer room
VILLA BIANCA - FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: King-sized bed, en suite bathroom with bathtub, private terrace
- Bedroom 2: Twin beds / small double
- Bedroom 3: Double bed, en suite bathroom
CASA DEGLI ARCHI - GROUND FLOOR
- Living / games room with Sky TV, ping pong, table football, Playstation, drinks fridge, access to loggia
CASA DEGLI ARCHI - FIRST FLOOR
- Small living room opening to loggia
- Bedroom 4: King-sized bed, en suite bathroom with bathtub
- Bedroom 5: King-sized bed, en suite bathroom, dressing room
CASA DELLE ARANCE
- Bedroom 6 : Queen bed and 2 x twin beds (sleeping areas separated by a curtain), en suite bathroom, garden access
- Small guest kitchen with terrace access
- Bedroom 7: Twin beds, en suite bathroom
- Bedroom 8: Queen bed, en suite bathroom with tub, access to garden and sea-facing terrace
WHY WE LIKE IT: The extensive sports facilities, gardens and games room make this a particularly enjoyable villa for families, but we also love the magnificent views from the expansive terrace, where you can relax with a glass of wine and take in the cerulean waters of the Tyrrhenian Sea.