Days at Regent Porto Montenegro are unhurried, with refreshing laps of the 64-metre infinity pool, sun-soaked games of tennis and leisurely walks around the marina all that occupy your day. As the sun sets, dine on Murano Restaurant's delicious Mediterranean cuisine inspired by the bay around you before retiring to the Library Bar for a crisp glass of Champagne, or to the Onyx Bar & Garden for a signature cocktail. Gourmands are well catered for throughout the day at Gourmet Corner, which offers exquisite sweet treats under the shade of elegant wooden pergolas. Alternatively, absorb the views of the sparkling bay and swimming pools over a freshly prepared lunch at the Pool Bar.
Though your surroundings instill a sense of serenity from the moment you arrive, a trip to the Regent Spa offers further opportunities for blissful relaxation. Here, indulge yourself in a Swedish massage incorporating pepper, rosemary and ginger essential oils; unwind with an aromatherapy facial using frankincense and rose infused oils; or enjoy a soothing olive grain exfoliation scrub. Should you find yourself beckoned by the views around you, Boka Bay itself is a former Austro-Hungarian naval base steeped in fascinating history, while the UNESCO world heritage towns of Kotor and Perast boast stunning coastlines punctuated with medieval forts, 17th century cathedrals and elegant palaces belonging to prominent noble families. For nature lovers, endless beauty abounds the stunning Durmitor and Lake Skadar national parks, where placid glacial lakes, towering snowy peaks, distinctive black pine forests and one of Europe’s largest freshwater lakes paint a picture of untouched paradise.
- Couples and families
- History enthusiasts
- Nature lovers
THINGS TO DO AT THE HOTEL:
- Soothe your soul at the spa with indulgent massages, aromatherapy facials, and exfoliating scrubs and wraps.
- Feast on Mediterranean cuisine made using local ingredients fresh from the bay
- Unwind with a rejuvenating lap of the dazzling infinity pool at the Pool Club
- Enjoy a leisurely stroll along the marina, meandering between astounding luxury super yachts
- Absorb stunning mountain or ocean views from the comfort of your suite
THINGS TO DO NEARBY:
- Embark upon a memorable sailing adventure around the islands and coves of the Bay of Kotor
- Marvel at southern Europe’s largest freshwater lake at Lake Skadar National Park
- Explore the black pine forest at Durmitor National Park
- Peruse the selection of local shops and restaurants around the bay
- Discover the region’s rich and immersive history at Kotor and Perast
- Head down to the beach for a day of sun-drenched relaxation
- Discover the fascinating naval history of Boka Bay