Rooms are pleasantly presented with lime wash walls and original local stone floors, and include a well-equipped kitchen and living area with wood-burning stove, perfect for those months with an evening chill. Bedrooms vary in size, with the largest bedroom in the west wing considered the master, with a four-poster bed and private terrace. Other bedrooms open onto a balcony and many of the bathrooms have been renovated and smartly lined with travertine marble.
Each wing of the property has its own private terrace, whilst a main dining terrace, with a lovely oak table, can accommodate the full capacity of guests. Beyond the terraces, pathways wind across the lawns, past ancient olive trees to a small stream or through a gate and across a stone bridge to the 11m saltwater swimming pool. Swings, climbing frames and badminton sets are provided as well as over two hectares of orchards and pathways to explore. The most intrepid may even stumble upon a Moorish aqueduct in the grounds, hidden amongst the quince trees.
- Entrance hall
- Kitchen 1
- Kitchen 2 with dining table seating 8 people
- Living room
- Dining room with table seating 12 people
- Pool table room
- Cloakroom with shower
- Bedroom 1: Master bedroom with four poster bed and bathroom with bath and shower. Terrace with views of Grazalema mountains.
- Bathroom with shower and bath
- Bedroom 2: Double bedroom with king size bed
- Bathroom with bath and shower attachment
- Bedroom 3: Double bedroom with king-size bed. Balcony doors to views over south facing garden and cobbled terrace
- Bedroom 4: Small twin bedroom suitable for children or teenagers
- Bedroom 5: Double bedroom with double bed
- Bedroom 6: Double bedroom with king size bed
WHY WE LIKE IT: Full of traditionally Spanish character, Pero di Ronda and its extensive grounds are all you need on your holiday. The comfortable villa is so charming, you may never want to leave again!