The sea also plays a big role in the resort’s richly varied dining options. Named after the red fish that lives in the waters around Soller, Cap Roig Brasserie specialises in seafood plucked straight from the bountiful Mediterranean. Under the direction of chef Javier Lopez, the restaurant serves seafood dishes inspired by Mallorcan traditions that are striking in their simplicity, made with only the freshest local ingredients. There’s more stunning seafood to be found at the laid-back Sunset Lounge, where you will find NIkkei inspired delicacies, combining Japanese and Peruvian influences with an indulgent selection of signature cocktails. For more formal fine dining head to Es Fanals. Enjoy a sophisticated culinary experience from an award-winning chef, with seasonal Spanish and local plates, with a carefully curated menu of signature dishes, all from an evocative open kitchen, accompanied by one of the most extensive wine lists on the island. For poolside refreshment, enjoy delectable snacks at the Infinity Pool Bar and locally-sourced light bites and burgers at Sa Talia Pool Bar.
Visitors can nourish body and soul at the Talise Spa, which offers a tempting selection of treatments expertly tailored to each individual’s requirements. Choose from Thai, Shiatsu and Ayurvedic massage sessions, replenish with marine body wraps or freshen up with an organic green tea salt exfoliant. If you prefer to work up a sweat, you can burn some calories at the high-tech fitness suite, equipped with a state-of-the-art Technogym exercise equipment.
Jumeirah Port Soller’s range of suites take full advantage of the resort’s location, offering breathtaking views across the blue Balearic waters or the rugged contours of the Serra de Tramuntana. Large windows and private balconies bring the outside in, casting Mallorca’s shimmering light over warm wood panelling and beds draped in crisp white linen. If you want to get the best of the views, we recommend the luxurious Lighthouse Suite, which combines 360-degree panoramas with an expansive private terrace and outdoor hot tub. Alternatively, experience authentic island life at the resort’s Mar Blau Villa, a cool and spacious residence with private pool and terraces perched above the sea.
The Barbaoja Kid’s Club provides a programme of indoor and outdoor activities for children between the ages of 3 and 12. Children are also welcome to enjoy the Sa Talaia swimming pool. Babysitting can be arranged should parents wish to enjoy an evening to themselves, perhaps heading out sample some of the fine eateries and bars of Soller.
- Couples and families
- Spa and wellness enthusiasts
- Those needing a lively town within easy reach
THINGS TO DO AT THE HOTEL:
- Take in the exquisite views out to the Mediterranean Sea from the infinity pool
- Allow ample time to enjoy the award-winning spa, boasting a wealth of indulgent treatments, a hammam suite and outdoor hydropool
- Work up an appetite for lunch with a fitness class or personal training session at the gym
- Feast on seabass ceviche at the Sunset Lounge, or gourmet tapas at Es Fanals
THINGS TO DO NEARBY:
- Hire a bike to explore the coastal paths and orange groves
- Discover Soller’s historic centre, art galleries and wealth of cafes and bars
- Hone your skills at the Rafa Nadal professional tennis academy
- Take a day trip to Palma with its elegant tree-lined avenues and impressive cathedrals
- Enjoy a memorable Mallorcan sunset from the water, on a relaxing cruise