The perfect house for those who love to cook, entertain and enjoy the fine Menorcan climate in a peaceful, relaxed setting yet just 10 minutes to the airport and sandy beaches at Es Grau and Es Canutells. Owned by a professional chef Villa Eulalia offers not only a great barbeque area, summer kitchen, pizza oven and outdoor fire, but also a superb interior kitchen, professionally equipped with several dining and seating areas providing a relaxed vibe throughout.
Life is certainly for living, and guests have their choice of table-tennis, boules and badminton in the extensive, well-manicured gardens (there is even a cricket net with bowling machine) and over 20,000 movies, Apple TV and SONOS music system in place to entertain guests of all ages. Accommodation is split between the main house, with 5 bedrooms, and the Casita, which is set privately, 50m away.
- Open-plan living and dining area, leading on to covered outdoor dining lounge
- Kitchen with 2 dishwashers, 2 ovens, wine fridge, American fridge-freezer, ice-machine
- Breakfast bar
- Bedroom 1 with double bed, TV, opening on to the garden terrace
- Bedroom 2 with bunk beds for up to 4 children sharing a shower room with Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 3 with double/twin bed, a/c, opening on to the garden terrace
- Bedroom 4 with double/twin bed, TV, opening on to the garden terrace sharing a shower room with Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 5 Master with dressing room, bath and shower, terrace with day bed, safe
CASITA (50m from main house)
- Bedroom 6 with double bed, AC, en-suite shower room, TV, private terrace with BBQ
The Gardens: As well as an air-conditioned Yurt, there are many relaxed entertaining spaces. The gardens contain a summer kitchen, pizza oven, day bed, hammock swings, fire-pit, allotment, fruit garden, several dining areas, table-tennis, boules pitch, 20x5m heated pool, outdoor shower, cricket net and bowling machine. The original 'era' threshing circle is now a feature in the private grounds.
Location: Rural setting, less than 2km to San Climente (small supermarket, café and restaurant), 15 minutes from Mahon airport and nearest beaches.
Why we like it: A fun, family property ideal for entertaining with lots of areas for some space and privacy, short drive to sandy beaches.