Light coloured teak flows across the vessel connecting the forward, side and aft decks as well as the flybridge. The design of the forward deck allows you to stand at the most forward point for uninterrupted ocean views and, if lucky, a glimpse of a playful dolphin.
Outdoor dining and seating can be found on the smart aft deck, but of special note is the impressive fold down TV. However, for chillier nights the casual saloon is perfect for dining and relaxing, and home to a large bar area. By day the panoramic windows of the saloon provide a seamless connection to the outdoors. A skylight floods the corridor with natural light which leads to the sleeping accommodation, with en-suite 'room-like' cabins.
The Flybridge is a wonderful space too, with a secondary, fully-operational helm station and a large sunbathing platform, whilst two of the cabins can be converted from twins to a double set-up, forming king size beds, giving the accommodation great flexibility.
- Length: 32m
- Built: 2009
- Style: Contemporary gulet with Flybridge
- No. Cabins: 1 x Master Cabin, 1 x VIP Cabin & 2 x Twin/Double Cabins
- Bathrooms: 4 en-suite bathrooms with rain showers
- In-cabin: 24 hour air-conditioning, heating, safes & entertainment systems including DVD & satellite television
- Kit: Thru-hull lights & underwater camera, internet connection, satellite TV & tent on main mast
- Toys: Water-ski, wakeboard, mono-ski, kneeboard, canoes, 2 paddleboards, donuts, Airhead Matrix, snorkelling kit, fishing equipment, extensive DVD/CD collection, Playstation 3 console with games, boardgames & playing cards
- Crew: Captain, chef, engineer, steward and deckhand - 5 in total
- Housekeeping: Daily linen and towel change