When looking along a row of gulets, all jostling for attention in Marmaris marina, Grande Mare's attractive green hull, wide beam and shiny dark mahogany stand out from the crowd. Coming aboard, one is welcomed by the captain and his crew immediately impress with the warmth of their greeting.
The interior design of gulets ranges from extremely basic to over-the-top tasteless, but the owners of Grande Mare have sensibly kept things simple. Sticking with traditional mahogany, the cabins and saloon are simply and tastefully furnished in white whilst all the bathrooms have good quality, modern showers. On deck, things are also kept simple with comfortable cushioned lounge seats at the stern and wide expanses of deck towards the bow for deck chairs and sunbeds.
Grande Mare's owners are involved in the day-to-day running of the ship and have equipped her to a very high standard. The 90HP tender outstrips most gulets' put-put outboard motors and easily pulls water-skiers and the ringo, whilst the on-board canoe, snorkel sets and fishing rods allow for gentler pastimes too.
- Length: 34m
- Built: 2004 (refurbished in 2012 & 2015)
- Style: Transom-sterned gulet
- No. Cabins: 2 x Master Cabins , 2 x Double Cabins & 2 x Twin/Triple Cabins
- Bathrooms: 6 en-suite bathrooms with good showers
- In-cabin: 24 hour air conditioning / TV / DVD
- Kit: WIFI, Satellite TV with large LCD screen in the saloon, DVD, CD
- Toys: Waterski, ringo, banana, canoe, jetski, snorkelling kit, fishing equipment
- Crew: Captain, cook and 3 deckhands - 5 in total
- Housekeeping: Daily sheet & towel changes if desired.