Wicked Felina is a relaxed and extremely comfortable gulet with an excellent space-to-cabin ratio ensuring spacious cabins and plenty of deck space. There is seating at the stern and in the bow, and lounging areas at both ends of the yacht as well. Unusually, the wheel is located aft of the dining table, which allows for more bar space where the wheel is usually found.
There are five large en suite cabins, one of which is a master cabin in the transom, with lots of light coming in through the large windows. In the bathroom, again unusually, is a bath tub as well as a shower. The remaining 4 cabins are double-bedded and all are decorated with the traditional mahogany paneling, which is offset and brightened with the use of white bedding and soft furnishings.
The captain is ably assisted by two deckhands and an excellent cook, who produces delicious local fare from his little galley. Wicked Felina is also very well-equipped with water sports kit, to include a jet-ski, water-skis, inflatables for towing, a paddle-board and a canoe.
- Length: 34m
- Built: 2004 (refurbished in 2018)
- Style: Bodrum-style schooner
- No. Cabins: 1 x Master Cabin, 4 x Double Cabins
- Bathrooms: 5 en-suite bathrooms with good showers and 1 with bath tub.
- In-cabin: 24 hour air conditioning
- Kit: WIFI, Satellite TV, CD
- Toys: Waterski, ringo, big mable, jet-ski, SUP, canoe, snorkelling kit, fishing kit
- Crew: Captain, cook and 2 deckhands - 4 in total
- Housekeeping: Daily sheet & towel changes if desired.