Barefoot luxury is at the core of the resort’s ethos with accommodation designed to resemble a traditional Maldivian village. With 43 villas and suites on the beach and 46 over-water villas and suites and an outstanding 5-bedroom Royal Residence, Jumeirah Vittaveli offers some of the best private accommodation of the Maldives. Choose between a sunrise- or sunset facing villa, each with private swimming pools and direct beach access. Most villas and suites accommodate two adults with either two children below 12 years or one additional adult.
With families in mind, no stone has been left unturned and children from babies to teens will love the experience. Dedicated staff running the Kids and Teens club and providing a professional babysitting service, as well as extra safety features in the pool are just some of the reasons why families return year after year.
FOR WEDDINGS & HONEYMOONS
With awards for the Most Romantic Resort, this is an ideal place to spend your honeymoon or to plan the perfect wedding on the prstine white beaches of the Maldives together with a professional team of wedding coordinators and event planners. For honeymooners, Jumeirah Vittaveli offers special packages to ensure a memorable stay, including candlelit dinners on the beach, special signature massages in the Talise Spa, luxurious private champagne breakfasts and complimentary transfers.
- First ice skating rink in the Maldives
- Water sports and a 5-star PADI dive centre
- Talise Spa offering individual and romantic couple treatments
- Talise over-water gym with state-of-the-art equipment and professional classes
- Semi-submarine to explore the fascinating house reef while staying dry
- Kids’ Club
OUT & ABOUT
- Plant your own corals together with the local Marine Biologist and learn about the importance of coral protection and marine habitats
- Learn how to dive like a dolphin and fly above the Indian Ocean while flyboarding, an exciting sport involving a Jet Ski turbine and a wakeboard
- Take part in PADI diving courses from beginners- to advanced level and explore the in-house reefs or one of the five shipwrecks
- Experience a close-encounter with stingrays during the daily feeding of fish at Madi Point
WINE & DINE
- Award-winning Indian cuisine on the beach at Swarna.
- Dine under the stars and over the turquoise lagoon whilst savouring French cuisine at the over-water restaurant, Fenesse
- Samsara serves both Asian and International cuisine to suit every palate
- Spanish style tapas and pinchos for lunch and dinner on the beach at Mu Beach Bar and Grill
- Sip cocktails and enjoy live music at B4R, the island’s sunset panoramic bar
- Dine by yourselves in intimate locations around the island or on a deserted sand bank