Eco-chic, intimate villas range from the one bedroom Crusoe Villa to the capacious nine bedroom Private Reserve. All are surrounded by a lush canopy of palm trees, blissful white sand and have picture perfect views of the turquoise ocean with a UNESCO protected reef speckled with vividly coloured fish. Each villa includes spacious living and dining areas, garden bathrooms, air conditioning, iPods preloaded with music and movie selections as well as private outdoor lounging areas with direct access onto the beach. Most, but not all, categories include a pool, some with fun slides, large sunken sala/dining areas and private bars. A Mr or Ms Friday provides whatever-you-want concierge service throughout your stay.
Children were consulted before the resort opened its latest creation, The Den - a ‘playground for the imagination'. Here children can explore a pirate's ship, play in the Lego room or mocktail bar, or go mad in the dressing up area. There is also a children's cinema and library, a music room filled with instruments and two swimming pools. There are various other activities to suit families throughout the island and even on the sea, with mother & daughter spa facilities, family dolphin cruises, family picnics to deserted island and various water sports. All activities are thoughtfully created and professionally overseen.
- Six Senses Spa with treatments for body and soul.
- Water sports including sailing, scuba diving and snorkelling.
- Bicycles provided at every villa.
OUT & ABOUT
- Star gaze from a unique observatory with its state-of-the-art telescope.
- Enjoy a classic movie on the beach at Cinema Paradiso with complimentary popcorn and over 60 flavours of ice cream.
- Enjoy a Maldivian cookery class.
- Take a dhoni on an overnight Robinson Crusoe desert island cruise.
- Enjoy an afternoon and picnic lunch on a private island.
- Practice yoga on the beach.
- Experience the art of glass blowing in the beautiful boutique glassworks studio.
WINE & DINE
- Fresh in the Garden - a unique restaurant without walls perched in the tree canopy.
- Mihiree Mitha - the gastronomic heart of the island with international cuisine served from dawn to dusk.
- Down to Earth - Communal dining with dishes designed for sharing en famille.
- By the Beach - Japanese and Korean cuisine served as the name suggests.
- By the Bar - A laid back beach bar serving champagnes, cocktails and spirits.
- Bar(a) Bara - Set on a wooden pier with hammocks over the sea.
- Destination dining on the island and in-villa dining.