Constance Ephelia Resort has 313 suites and villas, set along the two beaches or in the hillside above the resort. Accommodation ranges from luxurious Junior Suites to super deluxe Hillside Villas built around the granite rocks, plus one Presidential Villa. The light and airy Suites all have balconies; the spacious Villas have a private pool or plunge pool, while the prestigious Spa Villas come with a dedicated double treatment room for customised massages. All suites and villas are decorated in a simple, contemporary style, overlooking the luxuriant gardens or with a partial view of the ocean, but the pièce de résistance here is the Presidential Villa, which has its own gym, spa, pool and outdoor dining pavilion, plus exceptional ocean views.
The resort calls children its VVIPS and goes all out to keep its young guests and their parents happy. There’s a Constance Kid’s Club for children aged 4 to 12 years, offering a multitude of activities, from arts and crafts and treasure hunts to culinary classes, as well as daily excursions. Younger children love the system of bracelet bartering which allows them to exchange bracelets for treats such as smoothies, pancakes or ice cream. For older children, there’s a climbing wall, offering both artificial and natural routes up giant granite crags, and a zip wire through the rainforest. Tuition is available for a wide range of sports, including tennis, squash, catamaran sailing, windsurfing and diving. There are à la carte children’s menus available in most of the restaurants and babysitting can be arranged on request.
WEDDING & HONEYMOONS
Constance Ephilia has its own dedicated wedding planner and ceremonies take place on one of the two beautiful beaches or in your villa. For your wedding breakfast choose between a lavish banquet, an intimate dinner under the stars or in your own villa. To the south of Constance Ephilia lies Anse l’Islette, a pretty bay that lends itself perfectly to romantic moonlit strolls – if it’s low tide you can walk out to the island 100m or so from the shore. Take a sunset cruise, enjoy a Couple Bliss Ritual in the spa or borrow a couple of bicycles and explore this magical spot under your own steam.
OUT & ABOUT
- Snorkel in the calm and relatively deep waters of the Port Launay Marine National Park
- Zip line through the jungle canopy
- Climbing wall on 18m natural granite rock face
- Explore the coral reef on a glass-bottomed boat trip
- Five boutiques, courtesy lounge
- Four pools, gym, tennis and squash courts
- Non-motorised watersports
- PADI dive centre
FOOD & DRINK
- Cuisine is a harmony of flavours, mixing local and international influences
- The five restaurants are divided between the resort’s two beaches
- Seselwa is a ‘feet in the sand’ restaurant offering Creole specialities
- Sip signature cocktails under the stars in the lounge next to the Zee Bar
- Private dining