Set within a 5000m2 garden dotted with aromatic citrus trees and olive trees, this sophisticated Provençal mas offers numerous terraces, some shaded, for meals that linger. Delightful palm trees surround the pool area providing beauty and shade for long hours of relaxation. A lounge area by the pool offers a hammock for lazy afternoons by the pool. The villa is air-conditioned throughout.
Recently renovated, the design is minimalist yet comfortable. Beauty is radiated through colour, the ample use of wood, and functionality. Everything radiates warmth and a distinct homely coziness.
The spacious villa has three bedrooms all benefiting from wonderful views and direct access to a south-facing balcony with dramatic views of the Riviera. Each bedroom features a low-slung, Scandinavia style bed with ensuite bathroom and balcony access.
- Living area: Open plan with large, comfortable seating. Flat screen TV with satellite TV. Fireplace integrated into wall. Large French doors opening onto terrace with spectacular views.
- Kitchen: Beautifully designed, fully equipped American-style with island for easy meal preparation. Opens onto dining area.
- Guest toilet with sink
- Utility room
- Office area with desk space
- Bedroom 1: Spacious master bedroom with king-size bed (1m80) and ensuite bathroom with freestanding bath and walk-in shower. Fireplace for balmy autumn nights. Views of sea and pool below
- Bedroom 2 : Queen size bed (1m60) and ensuite bathroom with shower. Access to balcony with sea views.
- Bedroom 3: King size bed (1m80) and ensuite bathroom with shower. Access to balcony and sea views.
The Garden: 5000m2 of manicured lawns, almond and citrus trees. Majestic eucalyptus and palm trees provide shade. Rosemary and lavender offer fragrant scents.
The pool: A 10x8m2 heated swimming pool (cost of heating extra) located on the edge of the garden and surrounded by a large wooden deck. Large wide steps provide easy access.
Outdoors: Numerous terraces and pool-house for al fresco dining or relaxing.
Why we like it: A unique property with incredible panoramic views of the dazzling Riviera and all the way to the Southern Alps. Within walking distance to a charming, lively village.