Open plan living areas have seating and a small library area, while a galley kitchen has marble work surfaces and is equipped with a professional oven.
An outdoor terrace is shaded with pine trees and edged with jasmine and agapanthus, while lawns are furnished with sun-loungers, and dotted with palm trees, providing shade. A gated swimming pool can be heated if required, beyond which lies a pétanque court and terraces of olive orchard.
The villa is 10 minutes’ walk from the centre of Vence and 30 minutes from Nice airport and the beaches of the coast. It is located on a lightly residential road on the outskirts of the town, with the occasional passing car audible from the upper terrace.
Lower Ground Floor
- Bedroom 1 - double with en suite bathroom with shower
- Living area
- Dining are opening onto covered terrace
- Well-equipped Kitchen
- Office area
- Access to terrace
- Bedroom 2 – double with en suite bath with shower
- Bedroom 3 – double with en suite shower and private terrace
- Bedroom 4 – double with en suite bathroom with shower
- Separate family bathroom
- Bedroom 5 – double bed and en suite shower
- Bedroom 6 – double bed with two single beds and en suite shower
- Open plan living/dining kitchen
WHY WE LIKE IT: Perfectly positioned within strolling distance of Vence , with its shops, cafes and the celebrated Chapelle du Rosaire by Matisse.