Bequia sits like a pearl at the heart of the Grenadines archipelago. Green and bountiful, the oft-overlooked sister island to Mustique is less-trodden than some of its more glamourous neighbours, its castaway beaches and small colonial towns preserved all the more for it.
A stylish and contemporary property located above the beach on the island of Bequia. Accommodating between 12-20 guests (rates below for up to 12 guests - supplement for up to 20 guests available), the estate provides privacy and seclusion and is a short walk to one of the finest beaches on the island.
HOPE LODGE (12 guests)
- Great Lodge comprising huge reception room, bar area, sitting room, kitchen & cloakroom
- Two Master Lodges comprising of bedroom, bathroom, dressing room & sitting room
- Guest Lodge comprising of bedroom, dressing room & bathroom
- Family Lodge comprises of three bedrooms & three bathrooms
- Staff Lodge has two bedrooms, shower room & sitting room
LITTLE HOPE (8 guests)
- Reception room
- Two double bedrooms with four-poster beds en suite bathrooms with bath and shower
- Sitting room
- Two twin bedrooms with en suite bathrooms
- Large terrace with stone table for outdoor dining