Located on the banks of the River Nile, the Four Seasons Hotel at Nile Plaza boasts views of Cairo's most iconic landmarks from almost every corner. This hotel is the place to be seen, surrounded by the tree-lined streets of the exclusive Garden City neighbourhood. Stylish guest rooms are filled with light from panoramic windows, with magnificent vistas across the river towards the island of Zamalek. Many have a private balcony.
After a busy day exploring, relax with a hibiscus tea in the Shisha corner or under a shady cabana on the secluded rooftop pool terrace. Take time to soothe your senses in the sanctuary of the spa with a milk and honey Cleopatra Bath Ritual. Wander through the lobby art gallery, where the abstract works of celebrated Egyptian artist Farouk Hosny grace the walls. Eight restaurants and lounges are waiting to tempt your taste buds with a choice of cuisines. Try chef's local favourite, molokheya, an Egyptian stew made with crispy chicken, and delicate ma'amoul date pastries.
- Couples and families
- Spa and wellness enthusiasts
Things to do at the hotel:
- Recline on the sun terrace and take refreshing swims in the pool
- Admire the views of the Nile while feasting on Egyptian delights at the Zitouni restaurant
- Take an invigorating workout at the 24-hour fitness centre
- Relax in the sauna, steam room or with a pampering treatment at the spa
Things to do nearby:
- Dine at the renowned Abou el Sid restaurant
- Explore the famous Khan el Khalili Bazaar and take tea at El Fishawy Café
- Take a tour to the Pyramids at Giza and the Old Egyptian Museum