Designed using native materials and a combination of canvas and thatch structures, the camp is stylish and comfortable and features two main areas, the mess tent and the luxurious pool house amidst a tropical garden. Offering spectacular game viewing and un-paralleled service, guests can enjoy watching the resident game that comes to drink from the waterhole immediately in front of the mess tent. Salt licks and up-lights are also carefully positioned nearby to allow guests round-the-clock game viewing.
The six tents have capacity for up to 12 guests, though extra beds can be added for additional children on request. There is further accommodation available in two double en-suite cottages near the the Pool Houses suitable for up to four guests. Enasoit is available for bookings for a minimum of six guests.
Activities on the reserve:
- Take a refreshing dip in the pool or lounge by its side on one of the plentiful day beds
- Enjoy a massage or manicure at camp with the grazing game as the perfect back drop
- Enjoy the collection of African wildlife, hunting and history books on offer in the mess tent
- Special media room for internet/company access
- Game drives & bush walks
- Spot-lit night drives
- Horse riding
- Experience the excitement of looking for Enasoit's resident lions
- Sundowners and bush picnics