Hotel Sahrai is a sophisticated and, in Moroccan terms, spacious hotel perfectly placed on a hillside a short distance away from the bustling lanes of the old city. Though contemporary in style with plenty of modern art, it has been beautifully designed with Moroccan tradition in mind.
Old-style Moroccan charm combines with contemporary refinement at this spectacular hillside hotel. After a plunge in the infinity pool, enjoy an expertly-blended cocktail in the roof top bar and enjoy the incredible views of the city below and the Atlas Mountains in the distance. The 50 rooms are flooded with light due to their floor to ceiling windows and the lavish marble bathrooms are separated simply by glass. There are two restaurants; Amaraz for an impressive Moroccan feast and a Parisian Brasserie with a more international menu. A white marble bar also provides an ideal setting for a pre-dinner drink; the fabulous cityscape, punctuated only by marble pillars. Perhaps the icing on the cake is the impressive roof top terrace and bar; comfortably furnished with plenty of space. Over the weekend, the evenings come alive with concerts and DJ's providing the music - ensuring a dreamlike atmosphere under the African stars.
- Adults needing a rejuvenating break
- Spa aficionados
- Older children
Things to do at the hotel
- Unwind in the Givenchy spa with a customised treatment
- Steam and recuperate in the impressive marble Hammam
- Fully equipped ‘Techno' fitness centre
Things to do nearby
- Explore Fez - a large medieval city with many hidden treasures
- Traditional Moroccan cooking workshop in a spectacular local riad
- Souks and bazaars - make sure you leave some room in your suitcase
- Visit the local organic goat farm and assist in the making of the cheese that supplies the Royal family
- Heading further afield - a visit to Meknes, Volubilis and Moulay Idriss are all highly recommended