Kasbah Tamadot is now part of Sir Richard Branson's portfolio of unique retreats, offering exquisite dining and impeccable service in what has to be one of North Africa's most beautiful settings, the foothills of the Atlas Mountains. Offering spectacular views, stylish interiors, delicious cuisine and comfort of the highest standards, it is the perfect place from which to explore Morocco or to simply escape for some well-earned rest and recuperation, away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life.
The accommodation consists of 27 bedrooms and suites including nine luxury Berber Tents, some of which have private plunge pools. Relaxation is definitely on the agenda and guests can enjoy refreshing dips in either of the two infinity pools, indulging in a spa treatment or traditional Moroccan Hammam or exploring the fragrant gardens. Alternative activities include tennis, table tennis or a work out in the gym. If you want to venture further afield there are a number of excursions to keep you busy, discover the beautiful Atlas region by foot, 4x4, camel or by mule!
Things to do at the property:
- Dine in the wonderful Kanoun restaurant
- For those hot summer nights, enjoy a refreshing cocktail at the rooftop bar
- Spa treatments or traditional Moroccan Hammam
- Expansive fitness facilities
- Cinema nights where you can watch a selection of Moroccan-inspired films in the open-air under the stars
- Learn how to cook traditional Moroccan dishes in a cooking lesson
Things to do nearby:
- Discover the charms of the Atlas mountains on foot or via mule
- Assault your senses in Marrakech's famous Jemaa El Fna Square
- Visit the Koutoubia Mosque and Minaret
- Children are welcome during the UK school holidays.