Riad Kniza, dating back to the 18th century, has been completely restored to the highest standards creating a traditional and luxurious Moroccan Riad in the heart of the old Medina. Guests looking for a truly authentic holiday in Morocco can enjoy home-cooked food on the roof terrace, overlooking the Atlas Mountains and relax in the assortment of characterful lounges and courtyards.
Ideally located a few minutes' walk from the famous and bustling Djemaa El-Fna square, the wonderful Souks as well as the important monuments and cultural treasures that can be found within this remarkable city. Riad Kniza comprises eleven stylish rooms and suites, built around three open-air courtyards. It also features a swimming pool, spa, traditional Hammam, and various sun terraces and seating areas.
Things to do at Riad Kniza:
- Take a refreshing dip in the pool
- Enjoy a relaxing spa treatment, massage or Hammam
- Enjoy the delicious Moroccan cuisine on offer at Riad Kniza
Things to do nearby:
- City Tours
- Cultural excursions
- Eating at local restaurants
- Sahara Desert Trips
- Excursions to the Atlas Mountains
- Request a fabulous private tour of Marrakech from the owner, Haj Mohamed Bouskri or visit his wife's famous antique shop.