Located 28km from Marrakech, Dar Arbala shares a clay tennis court, hammam and gym with seven other luxury properties on the Bab Adrar private estate. Grounds are structured with towering palm trees and pathways lined with fragrant rosemary, leading to an oasis-style swimming pool. Though perfect for celebratory gatherings, there are plenty of tranquil flower-filled corners for relaxing and reading a book, with mint tea served by the butler.
- Bedroom 1 - Master Bedroom The spectacular Master bedroom has views overlooking the garden, the olive groves beyond, and the Atlas mountains. The bathroom has an enormous bath with separate shower, complete with his and hers basins and dressing areas. Super king size bed and private terrace.
- Bedroom 2 - Fuchsia Room Super king size bed with ensuite bathroom, including a bath and shower, plus private terrace.
- Bedroom 3 - Africa Room Super king size bed with ensuite bathroom, including a bath and shower, plus private terrace.
- Bedroom 4 - Morocco Room Super king size bed with ensuite bathroom, including a bath and shower, plus private terrace.
- Bedroom 5 - Twin Room Full size twin beds, ensuite shower room and terrace.
- Bedroom 6 - Souk Room Four full size single beds, sharing ensuite shower room and terrace.
Villa manager, Noureddine, presides over a superlative team including housekeepers and a terrific cook who serves international and local cuisine. All activities and excursions can be arranged, including tours of Marrakech, golf or riding through the olive groves, as well as trips to the Atlas Mountains.
The views: There is a great view over the swimming pool and the gardens; in the background beautiful mountains appear.
The gardens: The villa has a spacious three and a half acre garden with private swimming pool. A variety of tropical plants such as olive trees, palm trees and stunning roses are present in the garden. There is a palm shaded boules court which is ideal for a game during a hot day.
Why we like it? Very few private villa rentals in Morocco are as stylishly presented or as well-equipped as Dar Arbala. However as ever it is people that truly set a place apart and here guests are treated to luxury hotel-style comforts, with daily housekeeping and turn-down service, towels neatly arranged on sun beds each morning and a wonderful cook to prepare and lay-out meals on the pool-side dining terrace.