- Bedroom 1 - Master Bedroom The spectacular Master bedroom has views overlooking the garden, the olive groves beyond, and the Atlas mountains. The bathroom has an enormous bath with separate shower, complete with his and hers basins and dressing areas. Super king size bed and private terrace.
- Bedroom 2 - Fuchsia Room Super king size bed with ensuite bathroom, including a bath and shower, plus private terrace.
- Bedroom 3 - Africa Room Super king size bed with ensuite bathroom, including a bath and shower, plus private terrace.
- Bedroom 4 - Morocco Room Super king size bed with ensuite bathroom, including a bath and shower, plus private terrace.
- Bedroom 5 - Twin Room full size twin beds sharing adjoining shower room and terrace
- Bedroom 6 - Souk Room Four full size single beds, sharing adjoining shower room and terrace.
Villa manager, Noureddine, presides over her team including housekeepers and a terrific cook who serves international and local cuisine. All activities and excursions can be arranged, including tours of Marrakech, golf or riding through the olive groves, as well as trips to the Atlas Mountains.
The views: There is a great view over the swimming pool and the gardens; in the background beautiful mountains appear.
The gardens: The villa has a spacious three and a half acre garden with private swimming pool. A variety of tropical plants such as olive trees, palm trees and stunning roses are present in the garden. There is a palm shaded boules court which is ideal for a game during a hot day.
Why we like it? Very few private villas in Morocco are as stylishly presented or as well-equipped as Dar Arbala. However, as ever it is people that truly set a place apart and here guests are treated to luxury hotel-style comforts, with daily housekeeping and turn-down service, towels neatly arranged on sun beds each morning and a wonderful cook to prepare delicious meals on the pool-side dining terrace.