Beautifully located for sightseeing in Marrakech, the Atlas Mountains or perhaps taking in a round of golf, Villa Alexandra was originally built by a French colonel. The interiors call on local materials, enhanced with objects including Egyptian wall decorations and pearl inlaid Syrian mirrors. 4.5 metre ceilings create space and light throughout. An additional Pavilion is perfect for multi-generational families and the swimming pool with is shaded pergola bar makes an excellent congregation point for all.
ACCOMMODATION Bedroom configuration:
- Three double bedrooms with en suite bathrooms
- Three twin bedrooms (single beds) with en suite bathrooms
- One twin bedroom (single beds) with separate bathroom
MAIN HOUSE Ground floor:
- Entrance hall, dining room, drawing room, library, TV room, two air conditioned double bedrooms with terraces and en suite bedrooms, two air conditioned twin rooms with fire places and en suite bathrooms
- One double and one twin bedroom with air conditioning, shared bathroom, terrace and kitchenette
- Twin bedroom with fan and bathroom, table tennis
The views: The rooftop terrace with two seating areas overlooks the property grounds.
The gardens: The five acre garden is enclosed and planted with splendid palm trees, olive, citrus and fruit trees and fragrant with roses, jasmine and mimosa. There is a large pool and various terraces for dining or simply relaxing.