White Pearl is a place to genuinely get away from modern life and enjoy all that the unspoilt Mozambique coastline has to offer. It brings its own distinctly chic style to the Mozambique coast with this all-suite, boutique resort. Everything from the room décor to food and service is stylishly done to make guest feel properly pampered while keeping the vibe relaxed and friendly.
The 21 luxurious suites have been equipped to the highest standard and decorated in soft hues to complement the natural setting. Six of the suites are located directly on the beach with their own private pool. The remainder of the suites can be found further up the dunes on stilts enjoying panoramic views and their own private plunge pools.
Dining is an indulgent experience at the White Pearl Resort and their rustic tapas served in the Beach Bar is not to be missed. The White Pearl Restaurant hosts breakfasts, light lunches and candlelit dinners in a most romantic setting. If you can't pull yourself away from the beach you could always have the treats come to you in the form of a luxury picnic hamper that can be filled with delicious food and drink.
Inland and to the west is the Maputo Elephant Reserve, which is working hard to increase the elephant population following extensive poaching in the area prior to the 1990's. The surroundings, however, remain wholesome and simple with the main draws being stunning sea views, abundant marine wildlife and activities such as beach walks, snorkelling and star-gazing to bring guests back to nature.
- Wildlife lovers
THINGS TO DO AT THE HOTEL:
- The Pool Deck is a great spot for relaxing on oversized loungers, enjoying open ocean views and contemplating how to spend your coming days
- Gentle activities within the resort include spa treatments, star gazing with the in-house Galactic Guide and breath-taking coastal walks
- Indluge in a range of soothing spa treatments
THINGS TO DO NEARBY:
- Try the resort’s 'ocean safari' and snorkel with bottle-nosed dolphins and humpback whales
- Visit the Maputo Elephant Reserve to catch glimpse some of the continents most iconic animals
- Feast on a scrumptious private picnic with a pristine beach all to yourself
- Observe the marvellous spectre of nesting leatherback turtles