Each of the seven bedrooms has its own name and style, but all are unified by elegant décor, high quality linens and lovely views down to the Indian Ocean - whether over the pool, emerald green forest, or bush garden. The colours of the earth and the sea, combined with beautiful furniture crafted from local wood, create a tranquil and relaxing feel. The villa team will take great care of you, whether it's preparing delicious meals using healthy local fruits, vegetables and seafood, keeping the place beautifully clean, or assisting with laundry as often as you would like. They will also be delighted to help organise outings and tours, including safaris, dhow sailing, fishing and snorkelling.
- Dining room, fully equipped kitchen, game room with ping pong table and pool table, well equipped gym, yoga/meditation room, study
- Bedroom 1: Family room with king size bed and bathroom with bath and shower and bunk bed on upper level with Jacuzzi on terrace
- Bedroom 2: King size bed with en suite bathroom with outdoor shower
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed with en suite bathroom
- Bedroom 4: King size bed with en suite bathroom with bath and outdoor shower
- Bedroom 5: Family room: two queen beds on lower floor and two queen beds on upper floor with en suite bathroom with bath
- Bedroom 6: King size bed with en suite bathroom with bath and outdoor shower
- Bedroom 7: King size bed with en suite bathroom with bath and outdoor shower
The Gardens: The pool deck is a great place to relax moreover each bedroom has access to the outdoor deck.
The Views: Enjoy the stunning sunsets or sunrises from any of the decks. Or gaze at the stars from the tower, which also offers panoramic views over the peninsula. All bedrooms have a unique view over the green bush, impressive ocean or the 'monkey valley'.
Why we like it: Colina Verde is instantly relaxing - the perfect place to head to with a group of friends or family. It combines well with a safari, but is also a wonderful choice in its own right: simply escape from it all and chill out around the pool, drink delicious cocktails and go for lovely long walks along the unspoilt and deserted beach. Your hosts will be Lucy and Graham. Lucy is very much involved with the running of the house, including the light and healthy cuisine, and Graham is always on hand to take you on trips around the peninsula. If you like fishing he's your man, as he knows everything there is to know about fishing here.